Lemieux Doors warrants to the immediate purchaser for a period of 1 year from the date of manufacture that our doors will be free from defects in material or workmanship as follows:
- Warping of the door in excess of 1/4“ on doors up to 3/0 x 7/0.
- Warping of the door in excess of 3/8” on doors larger than 3/0 x 7/0.
- Delaminating of stiles, rails or panels.
- Separation of stiles and rails in excess of 1/16”.
- Cracked Panels.
Warp means a distortion in the plane of the door itself and does not refer to the relationship of the door to the frame or jamb in which it is hung. The term warp shall include bow, cup and twist. Warp shall be measured by placing a straight edge on the suspected concave face of the door at any angle. The measurement of the warp shall be made at the point of maximum distance between the bottom of the straight edge and the face of the door.
The following items are specifically excluded from the warranty of all Lemieux products.
- Unsatisfactory service or appearance caused by failure to follow Handling, Care and Finishing instructions.
- Appearance of field finished doors and products.
- Natural variations in the color and/or texture of the wood.
- Movement or shrinkage of panels.
- Warping, splitting, delaminating or stile and rail separation caused by failure to protect and seal all 6 sides of the door within 72 hours of installation on the job site.
- Defects cause by normal wear and tear, weathering, abuse, neglect or alteration of the product.
- This warranty only covers products manufactured after July 1, 2012.
Lemieux Doors Inc. maximum liability is limited to the purchase price of the product unless otherwise stated in this warranty. Any statements verbally or in print for additional coverage beyond this written warranty are not valid.
Laminated Veneer Lumber (LVL)
Any product manufactured by Lemieux with an LVL core will have a 20 year warranty against warping, cupping and twisting.
Lemieux Doors warrants any door from our Torrefied Collection against warping, twisting, cupping, delaminating, stile & rail separation or rotting for a period of 20 years.
All insulated glass is warranted for 5 years against seal failure.